Happy Monday! It’s time for another Mind Right Monday link-up hosted by yours truly, Dani from Ok, Dani and Reese from Reese and Coco. Just make a post that includes 1) your GOALS for the week and 2) what you’re GRATEFUL for, and BOOM You’re Done!! Oh and link up your post at the end… (If your post doesn’t meet those two requirements, it will be deleted)
Last (well two weeks ago) goals…. I didn’t finish most of my goals, so I’ll just bold the ones I did and let it go for now.
- Workout and Meditate (I’m not going to say how many times a week)
- Add new neck warmer styles and candy corn hats to my Etsy shop
- Design gift card for Hook Smart
- Finish 3 out of 5 outstanding Hook Smart orders
- Brainstorm next post in the Raising an Advocate series (what y’all wanna talk about?)
- Conference decompressing (organize contacts, follow up with folks, read through notes, etc)
- Plan out special blog posts for the next few months.
- Catch-up on grading (I’m sooooo behind *sigh*)
- Email my advisor for real this time (I’m scared…)
- Catch up on all grading (seriously it’s a massive pile right now)
- Email my advisor what I’ve worked on and schedule a meeting. I’ll feel better if I’m not emailing “empty-handed.”
- Come up with a plan for advertisement packages
- Meditate and journal
- My sisters (the ones who’ve been checking on me lately) they know who they are
- My “on-line” friends. They’ve really been keeping me afloat lately.
- My little family
- Great health insurance
What are you grateful for this week? What’s on your weekly agenda?