Happy Monday! It’s time for another Mind Right Monday link-up hosted by yours truly, Dani from Ok, Dani and Reese from Reese and Coco. Just make a post that includes 1) your GOALS for the week and 2) what you’re GRATEFUL for, and BOOM You’re Done!! Oh and link up your post at the end… (If your post doesn’t meet those two requirements, it will be deleted)
- Enjoy my first blog conference and get the most from the experience. (DONE)
- Write a birthday reflection post. (My birthday is Friday) (FAIL)
- Be happy. (DONE) ‘
Two out of three isn’t bad and even though I didn’t write a post here I did, I did post a nice status on my personal Facebook that I’ll share here:
The older I get the more “simple” my birthdays become, yet somehow each year I’m a little happier than the previous year. I didn’t get to go to a fancy dinner (we had Chipotle) and my iPhone 6 is chilling at FedEx until Monday, but I’m still going to bed with a huge smile on my face. I had an awesome day learning new things and meeting my online friends in person.
My day is ending with Sesame cuddled up next to me because he missed me so much today and tomorrow I get to do it all over again.This week’s goals…
This week’s goals are a bit more extensive and I’ll be splitting some of these tasks up over the next few weeks
- Workout and Meditate (I’m not going to say how many times a week)
- Add new neck warmer styles and candy corn hats to my Etsy shop
- Design gift card for Hook Smart
- Finish 3 out of 5 outstanding Hook Smart orders
- Brainstorm next post in the Raising an Advocate series (what y’all wanna talk about?)
- Conference decompressing (organize contacts, follow up with folks, read through notes, etc)
- Plan out special blog posts for the next few months.
- Catch-up on grading (I’m sooooo behind *sigh*)
- Email my advisor for real this time (I’m scared…)
- Being a year older and happier
- Everything I learned at the conference this weekend
- All the budding friendships that came from this weekend
- Schedule flexibility that allows me to do so many of the things that I love
- My husband’s support
- My new iPhone 6 (don’t judge me)
What are you grateful for this week? What’s on your weekly agenda?